- Grant of License. Packaging Price grants to you a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to access (via a unique user name and password) the Web Site. All property and intellectual property rights in the Web Site or the information contained therein remains in the possession of Packaging Price. Any unauthorized use of the Web Site, its content or any portion or derivative thereof shall terminate any license or permission granted by Packaging Price.
- Transfer. The license is nontransferable. You may not rent, lease, sell, lend, distribute or give your user name and password to any other person or entity. You may not use the user name and password for the benefit of any other person or entity. Allowing, encouraging, assisting or directing other individuals or entities to access the Web Site is in violation of this Agreement. We reserve the right to terminate the Agreement if individuals or entities other than you access the Web Site under your user name or password.
- Assignability. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone. No third party is a beneficiary of this Agreement.
- Confidentiality. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and for restricting access to your computer so others may not access the Web Site using your user name and/or password without our permission. If you believe someone has accessed the Web Site using your user name and password without your authorization, you agree to contact us immediately by emailing Packaging Price at email@example.com.
- Content. You agree not to copy the Web Site contents (or any portion thereof) (“Content”) and provide it to any other person or entity. You agree not to rearrange or modify the Content of the Web Site. You agree not to create abstracts from, scrape or display the Content for any purpose unrelated to your business with Packaging Price.
- Payment. PackagingPrice accepts the following types of payment: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Termination. Packaging Price may temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your right to use or access all or any part of the Web Site, without notice, for any reason in Packaging Price sole discretion. Your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Packaging Price if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this Agreement. Upon the termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the user name and password provided to you.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You hereby agree that any cause of action you may have with respect to Packaging Price and this Agreement must be filed in a federal or state court located in Chicago, Illinois, within two months of the time in which the events giving rise to such claim began, or you agree to waive such claim. You agree no such claim may be brought as a class action. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties as reflected in that provision, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Any failure of Packaging Price to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
- Miscellaneous. Packaging Price reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time in its discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by changing this Agreement. Your continued use of the Web Site after the posting of any amended Agreement shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. Packaging Price may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Packaging Price website, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. Packaging Price may deny access to the Web Site to any person, entity, or user at any time for any reason. The section titles used in this Agreement are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect. In the event of termination of this Agreement for any reason, you agree the following provisions will survive: the provisions regarding limitations on your use of Content and all other provisions for which survival is equitable or appropriate. This Agreement contains the final and entire agreement between us regarding your use of the Web Site and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous oral or written agreements regarding your use of the Web Site.
ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE RESERVED BY PACKAGING PRICE.